Salesperson Pre-License Instructor-Led Courses
Currently all pre-license classes are offered on Zoom.
Getting Started with Zoom
Small Class Sizes & Individualized Attention. Due to small class size, registrations are requested at least one week prior to the start date in order to determine if registration minimums have been met.
There are two required courses; Fundamentals and Practice. It does not matter which course is taken first. Each course is offered consecutively throughout the year on Monday & Wednesday Evenings Only. From 6:00 PM to 9:45 PM on Zoom.
If taking both classes the total is $550 (Fundamentals $220, Practice $330) which includes the cost of the textbook.
Brief outline of Salesperson Licensing process:
1. Complete required classroom instruction and receive 2 sets of official transcripts
2. Submit one set of transcripts to PSI, the testing agency, to sit for the exam PA License Exam Packet
3. Receive passing test scores
4. Obtain PA Criminal Background check PA State Police Criminal Background Check ONLINE
5. Affiliate with a Real Estate Broker or Real Estate Agency
6. Submit SALESPERSON INITIAL LICENSE APPLICATION Through PALS
to the PA Real Estate Commission.