The Real Estate Academy of Bucks County, in Pennsylvania, offers classes to anyone interested in a real estate career, broker, appraiser, and designation or certification program. Instructor-led Salesperson Pre-License and Exam-Prep classes are consecutively throughout the year. All REAofBC classroom instructors are experienced professionals currently practicing in their field.
Registration form for Instructor-led courses is located in the menu on right >>>
Pre-License Courses for PA Salesperson
Classroom instruction to become a PA Real Estate Salesperson. You may begin with either of these two required courses; Practice or Fundamentals. Each course is offered every other month throughout the year. Course sessions are held on Monday & Wednesday evenings, from 6:00 PM – 9:45 PM. The fees INCLUDE the cost of the textbook. To register, print the registration form located in the right margin menu and either fax or email the completed form to email@example.com. Offered in the Richboro Classroom only.
Next Pre-License Classes begin:
10/23/19 Real Estate Fundamentals (8 M/W sessions) $220 CONFIRMED
1/6/20 Real Estate Practice (12 M/W sessions) $330
Instructor-led Pre-License EXAM-PREP Course $99
Pre-License EXAM-PREP will provide you with tips for preparing for the PA Salesperson exam (State & National portions), strategies for taking the exam, test taking skill practices, as well as practice exams. Instructor: Ron Long
Upcoming dates.Registration form located in menu on right >
If you only need review for a portion of the test, we offer a 1/2 day review for $50.00 (State Portion review 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM and the National Portion Review 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
This course is offered once monthly only at our Newtown Satellite Classroom Location
100 Brandywine Blvd, 3rd Floor
Newtown, PA 18940
Continuing Education ONLINE > Course List & Packages
How to become a PA Real Estate Salesperson:
1. Complete required classroom instruction (Fundamentals & Practice) and receive 2 sets of official transcripts. 60 hr transcripts obtained before 8/29/18 are good for 10 years. 75 hr transcripts obtained after 8/29/19 are good for 5 years.
2. Submit one set of transcripts to PSI, the testing agency, to sit for the exam >
Click here for> PA License Exam Packet
3. Receive passing test scores
4. Obtain PA Criminal Background check PA State Police Criminal Background Check ONLINE
5. Affiliate with a Real Estate Broker or Real Estate Agency
6. Submit SALESPERSON INITIAL LICENSE APPLICATION form 56-SPOA 2101 (4/15)
to the PA Real Estate Commission.
Marjorie Wingate, GRI, Director
Ginette Isenberg, Executive Assistant
1094 2nd Street Pike Richboro, PA 18954
Phone 215 364-2282
Direct 215 702-0119
Fax 215 741-4475 alternate fax (866) 936-0569
EMAIL: Real Estate Academy of Bucks County