The Real Estate Academy of Bucks County, in Pennsylvania, offers classes to anyone interested in a real estate career, broker, appraiser. Instructor-led Salesperson Pre-License and Exam-Prep classes are consecutively throughout the year. All REAofBC classroom instructors are experienced professionals currently practicing in their field. Registration form for Instructor-led courses is located in the menu on right.>>
In-Person Instructor-Led Pre-License Courses on Zoom for PA Salesperson
Classroom instruction to become a PA Real Estate Salesperson. You may begin with either of these two required courses; Practice or Fundamentals. Each course is offered consecutively throughout the year. Course sessions are currently held on Monday & Wednesday evenings, from 6:00 PM – 9:45 PM on Zoom. The fees INCLUDE the cost of the textbook. To register, print the registration form located in the right margin menu and either fax or email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TBD Real Estate Fundamentals (8 M/W sessions) $220
TBD Real Estate Practice (12 M/W sessions) $330
Instructor-led Zoom Pre-License EXAM-PREP Course $99
Pre-License EXAM-PREP will provide you with tips for preparing for the PA Salesperson exam (State & National portions), strategies for taking the exam, test taking skill practices, as well as practice exams. Instructor: Ron Long
Upcoming dates. Registration form located in menu on right >
TBD 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM on Zoom $99
If you only need review for a portion of the test, we offer a 1/2 day review for $50.00 (State Portion review 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM and the National Portion Review 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM)
Continuing Education ONLINE > Online CE
Reactivation of License – Salesperson/Broker Application If agent doesn’t know login they will have to reset. Click on reactivation and follow the prompts.
How to become a PA Real Estate Salesperson:
1. Complete required classroom instruction (Fundamentals & Practice) and receive 2 sets of official transcripts. 60 hr transcripts obtained before 8/29/18 are good for 10 years. 75 hr transcripts obtained after 8/29/19 are good for 5 years.
2. Submit one set of transcripts to the testing agency, Pearson – VUE Testing to sit for the exam.
3. Receive passing test scores
4. Obtain PA Criminal Background check by using the option on the official application form or separately at PA State Police Criminal Background Check ONLINE
5. Affiliate with a Real Estate Broker or Real Estate Agency
6. Submit SALESPERSON INITIAL LICENSE APPLICATION
through PALS to the PA Real Estate Commission.
Marjorie Wingate, GRI, Director
Ginette Isenberg, Executive Assistant
100 Brandywine Blvd. Suite 100, Newtown, PA 18940
Direct 215 702-0119
Phone 215 364-2282
Fax 215 741-4475 alternate fax 215 402-5490
EMAIL: Real Estate Academy of Bucks County