Carl Fischer is a Cornell University graduate and third generation real estate developer. Carl began his investing career in the 1970's when he was employed as a rocket scientist at Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida. He is presently one of the founders and principals of CAMA Self-Directed IRA, LLC (dba CamaPlan). CamaPlan is a national third-party IRA administrator that is headquartered in Blue Bell, PA.
Carl has implemented plans and managed over 20 million dollars in real estate transactions. His real estate investments include commercial and residential properties, including real property, notes, and mortgages. He has been able to increase his personal net worth and control many endeavors with the self-direction tools available. In addition to his hands on experience, he has the opportunity to speak to many groups including real estate investors and brokers, CPA's, financial advisors and mortgage professionals about the power and possibilities of IRAs, 401(k)s, and qualified plan self-direction. He presently has investments in PA, NJ, NY, FL, NC, and WI.
- Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP) by The Institute of Certified Bankers #31901
- Certified Trust Specialist
- Certified Distance Education Instructor (CDEI) ID: 67663
- Delaware Real Estate Commission Instructor #101111
- New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education Instructor #I1000134
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Sponsor #2803